Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Funny Kayak Story


The Falcon family decided that it would be a good day to take a kayak trip down the Flint River today.  Thanks to NACK for providing a great rental experience.  With this being the first trip as a family we decided that 1-1/2 hours would be plenty and we rented a double for Anna and myself.  Michelle and Christian each rode in individual kayaks.  All was fun and good until I got terrified.  Anna was screaming and since she made me ride in the front I did not know why.  The way she was screaming I thought a snake was in the boat with us.  Finally she yells there is a giant spider on your back.  So I start swatting at my back and turn around to check on her.  As I do I see her standing up behind me which scares me even more.  I was afraid she was going to fall out.  She screams it is in my seat and I look down and realize it is a grand daddy long legs.  So I pick it up and throw it out.  Needless to say Christian and Michelle are dying laughing by this point.  So other than this one TERRIFIING experience it was a great trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment